§ 1 Responsible and contact details
(1) Responsible pursuant to Article 4 (7) : General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
phone: +49 2383 93 651-0
"party responsible" means the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Should you have any questions or suggestions regarding this information, or you would like to contact us about exercising your rights, please submit your request to:
c/o OKA-Tec GmbH
phone: +49 2383 93 65 1-21
§ 2 Encoding
For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content, we use SSL or TLS encryption on our website. You can recognize this in the browser line by the string "https: //" and the lock symbol.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) As a data subject you are entitled to exercise your rights towards us. In particular, you have the following rights:
- Right to access
- Right to correct and erasure
- Right to restrict our use of your information
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority
§ 4 Withdrawing consent
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) The revocation can be explained to us under the contact details given below.
§ 5 Objection to the processing of your data
(2) You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
(3) About your opposition you can inform us about the contact details below.
§ 6 Processing of server log files
(1) When you visit our website, we process the following personal data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called server log files):
- Date of inquiry
- Time of request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- access status
- http- status code
- version of the browser
- language of the browser
- operation system
- version of the operation system
These data are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security. We reserve the right to check the server logfiles retrospectively if there are concrete indications for illegal use.
(2) The legal basis for the processing is according to Article 6 (1) f GDPR the preservation of our legitimate interest in improving the functionality and stability of our website as well as statistical evaluations.
(3) Our web server is configured by default so that server log files are automatically deleted every four weeks.
§ 7 Contacting
(1) When contacting us (e.g. via our contact form or as part of a product inquiry), we will process the data you have provided in order to answer your questions. The provision of personal data is neither legally nor contractually required and not required for a contract. We cannot answer your questions without providing this information.
(2) The legal basis for the processing is according to Article 6 (1) f GDPR the preservation of our legitimate interest in answering your questions. If your question arises in connection with the initiation or execution of a contract with us, additional legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6(1)b GDPR.
§ 8 Cookies
(1) When using our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive that are associated with the browser you are using and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are intended to enable the use of certain features of our website, to conduct market research and to make the internet site more user-friendly, effective and attractive overall.
(2) We use so-called transient and persistent cookies for our website, the scope and mode of operation of which are explained below.
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your browser to be recognized, for example, when you visit different subpages of our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device which will allow your browser to be recognized when you return to our website after a previous visit. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
(3) The storage duration of the individual cookies can be found in the overview in the security settings of your browser. Furthermore, you can set your browser there so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and in each case can decide whether you want to accept a cookie or not. In addition, you can generally exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases. You can also delete cookies in your browser's security settings at any time. However, this may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
(4) Below we provide you with links for typical browsers, where you can find further information about the administration of cookie settings:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Internet Explorer / Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
(5) The legal basis for processing is either Article . 6 (1) b GDPR or according to Article 6 (1) f GDPR the preservation of our legitimate interest in the best possible functionality and stability as well as the user-friendly design of our website and the optimized presentation of our offer.
§ 9 Google Maps
(1) On our website, we use the offering of Google Maps, a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereafter referred to as "Google"). This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) We have no control over the data and data processing collected by Google, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data processing, the purpose of the processing or the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by Google LLC.
- Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA
- Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield
§ 10 Contact possibility
If you would like further information on the topic of data protection and our handling of your personal data as well as the exercise of your right of objection and revocation, please use the following contact options:
c/o OKA-Tec Vertriebs GmbH
phone: +49 2383 93 65 1-21